Parnell Rosenberg Irwin operates this website and is responsible for the processing of your personal data and we regard your privacy as very important.
1. Data Protection
As the custodian of this site, we take all necessary steps to comply with
Data Privacy Regulations and relevant legislation when handling any personal information.
- When you supply any personal information to us we will comply with our legal commitments to you in the way that we handle that information.
- In accordance with the Data Privacy Regulations, we are required to collect the information fairly and to inform you know how it will be used (see paragraph 2 below) and if we will disclose the information to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below).
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Privacy Regulations and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up to date commercial practices to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
- You have a right to view any information we have collected about you. If you would like to view a copy of the personal data we have on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we have verified your identity we will forward to you, within 40 days of receiving your request, details of all the data we hold regarding you. Please contact us at the same address if you believe any of the data we hold about you is not correct.
2. What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
- We will collect and use personal information about you in order to administer the services to be provided to you, for investment and credit assessment, for market research and statistical analysis and for marketing to you products and services which we feel will be of interest to you.
- If you do not wish to be contacted about or receive marketing information from us send an email to email@example.com.
3. To whom will we supply your personal data?
- Any personal data provided by you to us at any time will be processed in accordance with the Data Privacy Regulations. We will mainly use your personal data in connection with the provision of our services to you, but may also use it to contact you in connection with other services. We will not provide information to organisations without your consent unless we are obliged to by the law or are requested to do so by any regulatory body. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To organisations we need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- To organisations to assist licensed credit reference agencies in relation to credit assessment or if you breach the terms of any agreement we have with you.
- To regulatory bodies to prevent fraud and/or to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
4. Links to other websites
6. Contacting Us